Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frank the tank.






Who doesn't like them good old movies about fast cars and well, everything that goes with it...
Need for Speed was a sweet movie, so I thought until I went out to see the real action going on. NFS is for girls !
What I saw or better heard couple weekends ago was amazing and tought me to think in a new dimension talking about cars.
My brother and me visted a friend who races his car out there and although it was cold as hell and we were kinda tired from the night before it was a blast.
Just look at them pictures and you will get a feel how it was like to stand right next to a "bad ass" car having to use earplugs and smelling burned rubber.... Yes baby, Rock and Roll Frank !!!









dd
d
d
d
d




d

d

d

d

d

d







d

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

dd

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

d

3 comments:

morgan said...

martin... this is amazing. i love the pictures you have. The top two pictures are AWSOME!!! i love how you included us on your page. thanks so much. i love following your blog... great pictures!!!

Sue said...

Love your photos! I am partial to B&W myself. What type of a camera are you using? Love your blog as well!

Darlene said...

Hi Martin ... we didn't get the opportunity to meet in person but I've heard SO much about you!!! I'm Nanna (Morgan's grandmother ... Carolyn's Mom). Your blog is awesome and I'm sure I will visit it often. LOVE the way you think ... good luck to you in your life's pursuit!!